If you’re a full-time entrepreneur or business owner, or even if you’re doing a side hustle along with your JOB, social media posting dread is going to become a thing of the past!
Because in this episode, Bridget Brady, founder and CEO of Amp Up My Biz, a full-service online marketing agency, lays out tangible, actionable strategies that you can start using today to get more eyeballs to your awesome products or services, with the power of social media. Bridget’s expertise in social media strategies and content creation has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses achieve remarkable success in the online world.
We talk about social media strategies that can help you as an entrepreneur succeed and how you can avoid missing out on opportunities online, literally leaving money on the table. And of course, we talk about mindset. I especially love when she says “no one is as you as you”, meaning that no one on this planet will ever bring your genius the way you would, encouraging us to get out of our own way and bring our genius to the world.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- Why having a social media presence is essential for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Powerful strategies to attract your ideal audience and convert them into loyal customers, without being on social 24/7.
- Step-by-step guidance on getting people off social media and onto your website or landing pages (where the real magic happens!).
- Conquering imposter syndrome and self-doubt so you can confidently share your gifts and talents with the world.
- Bridget’s inspiring journey of starting a business from scratch to becoming a social media phenomenon.
And so much more….
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Bridget’s upcoming free Masterclass “Behind the Scenes Secrets to Social Media Success: https://masterclass.ampupmybiz.com/
Rate, review, and follow on Apple Podcasts. “I love Wambui and From Stuck to Unstoppable.” If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. This helps me support more people like you get out of their comfort zone and become the best versions of themselves. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.”. Then be sure to let me know what you liked most about the podcast. Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I add a new episode weekly, and if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE